Wednesday, December 11, 2013

We're Here!!

(Hi there! This is Allie's sister Katie. She has asked me to update her blog for her while she's in China so that everyone can stay up-to-date on their trip. I know she'd love hearing from you, but I'm not quite sure if she will be able to read the comments right away or not. Either way, I know she'll read them when she gets back!) 

Tuesday we flew from St. Louis to Chicago and then Chicago to Beijing. In between flights we stayed in the Admiral's Club (courtesy of Dad's FF status). It was a much nicer way to travel! 




On the big plane, Mick and I settled in for a 13 and a half hour flight. Between two movies, six hours of restless sleep, and a couple of meals, the time passed. Now we are here!


It is Thursday morning. We slept well last night and had a wonderful breakfast in the hotel dining room. 


Today we will sight see with Andy, Mom and Dad's tour guide from 2012. I'm sure it will be a fun few days, and I am trying to soak it all in and not wish away the time until we meet Isaac. We are in Beijing, after all!



1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous, Allie! Can't wait to see you as a gorgeous mama!!!

    ReplyDelete