Thursday, December 26, 2013

Almost home!

Hi, there! It's Katie again. I just wanted to update everyone on what Mick, Allie, and Isaac are up to. As far as I know, all paperwork is successfully filed. They've taken a river cruise, eaten some pizza, been to the zoo with other adoptive families, and spent a lot of time hanging out in the hotel. 




 Apparently, he loves to ride on shoulders, too!




I'm not sure where this photo was taken, but Allie said that he was so excited to pose next to a real Transformer!




They flew to Beijing Thursday evening (our Thursday morning) and are spending the night there before flying home Friday. In every email, they say that they are so ready to come home!  I am very ready, too!!

4 comments:

  1. Katie, are you local? Hope to meet you at the airport tomorrow. We are so excited! I hope Luke remembers his Chinese so he can speak with Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just showed Luke these pictures and he was so happy to see Isaac with his new daddy. The look on his face was priceless! He asked if he could go see him. I told him one more sleep and then he could see him. He started rolling with laughter. Beyond happiness...pure joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Pam! I'm not local, but I am in town right now, so I will be there tomorrow! I'm so excited to meet you-- I've heard so much about you!-- and meet Isaac. I can't wait to see their reunion! I'm sure I will burst into tears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grrr-- I meant "meet Luke" although I am so so so excited to meet Isaac, too, of course!

    ReplyDelete